Immigration Physical I-693 By Dr Kanika Govil
Dr Kanika Govil MD and Chantilly Family Medicine are approved by Immigration and Naturalization Services (USCIS) to perform Immigration Physicals and complete form I-693. At Chantilly Family Medicine we can perform your immigration physical Mondays through Saturdays. The physical exam will take about 1 hour to complete. We have trained personnel (Doctors, Nurses, Medical Assistants, Lab Technicians and office staff) that speak Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, Farsi as well other languages.
We are happy to announce that Dr. Kanika Govil has received Designation as a Civil Surgeon and is authorized by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services to perform Immigration Physicals for the Department of Homeland Security.
Candidates for Permanent Residency are required to complete the Report of Medical Examination and Vaccine Record (I-693) . This form will be completed by Dr. Govil’s office and you do not have to bring it with you.
The Cost of the Immigration Physical includes:
- Physical Examination
- Review of health records and vaccination history
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form along with a copy for your records.
- Blood test for RPR/MMR titers, Varicella titers/,TB interferon, Hepatitis B
- Urine test for gonorrhea
Starting September 1st 2022, we are offering a 5% Discount to patients for making a cash payment in place of a credit card payment for the Immigration Physical related services. Please mention to the front desk when making the appointment and please do bring cash on your first visit if making a cash payment.
Please note that any other required laboratory and radiology, as well as required vaccination, would be charged extra:
- Vaccination (Tetanus/TDAP, Polio, MMR and Varicella, Hepatitis B)
- Chest X-ray if TB result is positive will have to be done at a Radiology center or Hospital. We will give you the referral for the same once the initial blood test results are back from the lab.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Valid, government issued picture ID such as a valid passport, driver’s license, or other state-issued picture ID.
- Prior medical records including any document history of vaccinations and/or documentation of treatment for tuberculosis.
- Please visit the US Citizen & Immigration Services website for more information.
- Immigration exams and/or vaccinations will not be covered by insurance companies.
- Please provide all vaccination records if they are available.
- If you have a positive Tuberculosis blood result, you will need a chest X-Ray.
- If you are pregnant please let the physician know so we can administer the allowed vaccinations only.
- If additional information or papers are needed it will take longer then the regular processing time.
- All paper work will be ready within 5 business days for you to pick up.
- We will be filling your immigration I-693 form and hence please do not bring the form prior to your appointment.
Call us at (703) 956-6757 or (571) 758-2350 to schedule your appointment today! Please mention 5% cash discount if paying by Cash when making the appointment.
We also accept walk in during normal business hours.