Dr. Obianuju Geraldine Nwoga MD has over 10 years of experience working as a Pediatrician. She always envisioned herself as a Pediatrician and enjoys working with children.
About Dr. Obianuju Geraldine Nwoga MD
Dr. Obianuju Geraldine Nwoga MD has wide range of experience in treating common Pediatric conditions which includes but not limited to common newborn problems, Asthma, Allergies, ADHD, Other behavioral issues, Skin problems, Common injuries, Sports injuries, and much more.
Why Choose our Pediatricians for your child?
- Our Pediatricians Dr Obianuju Geraldine Nwoga MD and Dr Mangala Pawar MD are Board Certified Pediatricians with over 15+ years of experience taking care of New Borns to Adolescents.
- Easy and convenient communication with your pediatrician and your child’s health care team should be very important for you. We offer same day as well as weekend appointments for ease.
- Our Pediatricians provide New Baby Well Check, Annual Physicians Exams, Baby Immunizations, Behavioral Issues.
- Our office is conveniently located next to the StoneSprings hospital which provides easy emergency access to the child if it is determined so during an office visit.
Some of the pediatric services provided by Dr Nwoga, include:
- Well-child check-ups
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Sick visits
- Developmental assessments
- Chronic illness management
- Preventive care
- Adolescent medicine
- Newborn care
Dr. Geraldine speaks English and Igbo.
She enjoys spending time with her family, likes to travel and enjoys listening music.
Born and raised in Nigeria, Dr. Obianuju Geraldine Nwoga MD received her medical degree from the University of Nigeria Faculty of Medicine. She completed her Residency training from Sinai Children’s Hospital in Chicago, Illinois in Pediatrics and is now settled in Virginia.
Dr. Geraldine strongly believes that educating parent plays an important in child’s health. She spends adequate time listening to parents and addressing their concerns. A visit to Pediatrician is not just for vaccines but to assess overall child’s development. This scheduled visits helps to address concerns, if any, in timely manner and improve their overall health. Dr. Geraldine strongly believes in patient- and family-centered care and practices evidence based medicine.