Introduction: Welcome to Chantilly Family Medicine, where we provide comprehensive immigration physical Form I693, to help you navigate the immigration process with confidence. Our experienced medical team is here to ensure you meet the necessary health requirements for your immigration journey.
What is an Immigration Physical? An immigration physical is a medical examination required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or other immigration authorities in your country. It is a crucial step in your immigration application process, designed to confirm your overall health and protect public health.
Dr Kanika Govil MD is a USCIS designated Civil Surgeon, who is trained and experienced in performing Immigration Physical form I693.
Our Immigration Physical Form I693 Services: At Chantilly Family Medicine, we offer a range of services as part of your immigration physical, including:
- Complete Medical Examination: Our certified civil surgeons will conduct a thorough physical examination, reviewing your medical history and assessing your overall health.
- Vaccination Review: We’ll ensure your vaccination records are up-to-date and administer any required vaccines.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing: We offer the necessary TB testing.
- Blood Tests: We conduct all required blood tests that can include RPR/MMR titers, Varicella titers, TB Interferon, Hepatitis B and Syphilis. We also perform the required urine test for Urine test for Gonorrhea.
- Completion of Form I-693: Our team will complete Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record, as required by USCIS.
Please note that any repeat laboratory or radiology charges will be extra and not be included in the initial visit charges. Based on blood test results, you might require additional vaccination which will be charged extra. The additional tests/vaccinations may include:
- Chest X-ray if TB result is positive, which will have to be done at a Radiology center or Hospital. We will give you the referral for the same once the initial blood test results are back from the lab.
- Additional Age appropriate Vaccinations could include : Tetanus/TDAP, MMR/Varicella, Hepatitis B, Pneumococcal)
- Immigration exams and/or vaccinations are not covered by insurance companies.
- Please provide all vaccination records that are available.
- If you have a positive Tuberculosis blood result, you will need a chest X-Ray.
- If you are pregnant please let the physician know so we can administer the allowed vaccinations only.
- If additional information or papers are needed it will take longer then the regular processing time.
- All paper work will usually be ready in 5 business days for you to pick up.
- We will be filling your immigration I-693 form and hence you do not need to bring the form prior to your appointment.
What to Bring to Your Appointment: To ensure a smooth process, please bring the following to your appointment:
- Passport or government-issued photo ID
- Vaccination records
- Any medical documentation related to your health history
- Payment for the examination (if applicable)
CASH DISCOUNT : We are offering a 5% CASH discount to all the patients who bring cash for their appointment. Please mention the 5% discount when making your appointment or arrival for the appointment.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or would like to schedule your immigration physical, please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling us at (703) 956-6757 or (571) 758-2350. You can also email us at email@example.com . Our friendly staff is here to assist you.
Important Note: We recommend scheduling your immigration physical well in advance of your immigration application deadline to allow for any necessary follow-up tests or vaccinations.
Chantilly Family Medicine is here to support your immigration journey. Contact us today to schedule your immigration physical and take the first step toward a successful immigration process.
Call us at to schedule your appointment today! Please mention 5% cash discount if paying by Cash when making the appointment.
We also accept walk in during normal business hours.