Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
Ms. Zainab Ahmadi FNP is a Board Certified Family practitioner in Chantilly and Ashburn/South Riding VA. She has experience of more then 5 years in Medicine. Ms. Ahmadi has wide range of experience treating patients from a common cold to more complex problems such as Heart Disease and Diabetes.
Ms. Zainab Ahmadi FNP was born in Afghanistan and raised in Northern Virginia, and she is fluent in both English and Farsi. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, being outdoors in nature and reading.
Zainab Ahmadi, APRN, FNP-C, is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Shenandoah University, Eleanor Wade Custer School of Nursing. She began her career as an intensive care nurse at Inova Fairfax Hospital caring for critically ill patients. In addition, she worked as a surgical nurse at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital with orthopedic and bariatric patients. She then obtained a Master of Science in Nursing specializing in Family Practice from Shenandoah University and holds a national certification with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
Ms. Zainab’s philosophy of care is to engage patients as active participants in prevention, health promotion and maintenance decisions. She is passionate about providing evidence-based holistic care to each individual patient. Ms. Ahmadi advocates for preventative health measures and is keen on promoting lifestyle changes to maintain or regain health. She has a strong focus on providing patient education and helping the patient to understand their diagnoses, treatment, and follow-up plan. She recognizes the importance of including loved ones to help patients accomplish their goals. Ms. Ahmadi prioritizes patient safety by utilizing evidence-based care. She aims to help patients achieve and maintain their health goals through individualized comprehensive care.
My goal is a happy healthy you!! Also to provide the best care possible to all my patients. As a Family Provider, it is my responsibility to integrate the most recent advances in medicine and technology into my daily practice of caring for you and your family. This requires persistence in reading and applying the current medical literature as well as integrating it into daily care. This constant ‘practice’ of medicine makes me, as your Family Practioner, uniquely able to understand the true impact of new technologies, drugs and to have insight into which will prove successful, potentially harmful or become a passing medical fad.
Services offered and Medical conditions treated by Zainab Ahmadi are:
Our practice offers a wide range of services to support the health and well-being of your family, including:
- Annual Check-ups: Comprehensive health assessments to monitor your family’s well-being.
- Sick Visits: Prompt diagnosis and treatment for common illnesses and minor injuries.
- Immunizations: Following recommended vaccination schedules to keep your family protected.
- Chronic Disease Management: Expert care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and more.
- Pediatric Care: Healthcare for children of all ages, from newborns to adolescents.
- Women’s Health: Specialized care for women, including reproductive health and family planning.
- Men’s Health: Health services tailored to the unique needs of men.
- Senior Care: Compassionate and attentive care for the elderly members of your family.